
i can't remember if it was for mother's day
or for my birthday several years ago
but cory penned and wrote these words
and decorated this sweet gift for me
for the past several days now
brody has discovered its existence
and has been using it to enlarge his world
i love it
and thank YOU , corky


5 comments:
It's beautiful! and the words are so thoughtful and what I imagine to be typical of you, caring and selfless. I am curious about the monkey dance though...lol.
A perfect treasure to share today...gifts from our kids are timeless and every time you read this you must feel the love all over again...
wishing you a restful day ~
(if that is at all possible)
hugs,
Joni
Now that is a true treasure!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!☺
Isn't the stuff our kids make us the most precious things we own? I loved it when my kids did that. That is so sweet of him..
Sending you love, Nita
Dear, you've been "tagged"...
I know, I know...I owe you one...
:)
How lovely and beautiful~
Love everything you share.
Jeanne
X0X0
Post a Comment