a helping hand is always a blessing and isn't it a joy how one kind deed can settle in the heart and grow into the warmth of appreciation...sometimes little things are the big things...
amidst the hussle and bussle, I am wishing you music and laughter ~
6 comments:
How wonderful
The world is full of glorious and loving and kind people.
Love and hugs
Jeanne
X0X0
a helping hand is always a blessing and isn't it a joy how one kind deed can settle in the heart and grow into the warmth of appreciation...sometimes little things are the big things...
amidst the hussle and bussle, I am wishing you music and laughter ~
Great news!
I love the picture...I've always wanted to try throwing a pot ☺
I love this picture! And the quote is wonderful..
Sending you love, Nita
A helping hand is from a friend.
Joy !!
deena
I love your post and the photograph. The sweet hands of a child...
I hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you in naming 7 things about yourself. Joni tagged me and I'm tagging you. Come over and visit for the details.
Post a Comment