Monday, June 9, 2008

tired bones

little did i know
when i posted about change on friday
that i would stop at a garage sale next door
on saturday
and cause my whole day and house to
CHANGE!
(and bryan's too)
but he was such a good sport!
(this wasn't the type of CHANGE i was posting about) :)

i just couldn't pass up the great deal on this bedroom set
even though we had no where to put it,
thus the
CHANGE.
every room upstairs and downstairs
was
CHANGED
we hauled furniture up and down stairs
but managed to find
a perfect (well almost) spot for everything....
i really am going to simplify someday!




i guess i could have listened to my own advice

i could have just......let go!

9 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Well it is lovely
I can see why you
wanted it..
and I hope it was a bargain too


deena

Debbie said...

It looks beautiful! Glad you found some change, even if it was not what you were expecting :) Hope you are enjoying your day.

Jeanne said...

How lovely indeed.
Blessings~

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love it! You did good.
And thank you for helping mend my heart...
You are loved, Nita

Joni said...

Let go of this? Then you would have to make a post about kicking yourself...it's absolutely gorgeous! No wonder you are so tired Ya Ya and here I was thinking poor Kimberly! You silly girl, you and I need to go shopping together (or garage saleing)....I could use a few changes around here!

Hopefully you will get some rest tonight and you really need to give Bryan a double scoop of ice cream, what a good sport!

:)

Annette said...

I love it, good for you not passing it up! it's soooooooo pretty! it reminds me of something that belongs in a bed and breakfast kind of cottage thing right by the ocean! I'm glad your happy over your "change"
hug's forever,
Annette

Vonda said...

Letting go is hardly the word. Bryan must feel like he's living in a revolving door?
Oh well, You keep life interesting!

Jamie said...

Sometimes letting go isn't the right thing to do. :)
Looks like you found a keeper! :)
Love you!

Karen said...

Your new furniture is beautiful. I love the flowers. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have admired yours by way of Phylis and Joni! I am seeking change for myself too.