i have been tagged by joni and karen
so i am combining the effort!
Rules of the Tag Game:
~Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
~ Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
here we go
1. i have for years wanted to open a coffee shop, show old movies,
and have an open mike night with singers, poets and musicians.
2. i don't really like to fly. i did before i had children, and then all of a sudden, i just didn't feel okay about it, but i don't let it keep me from traveling. i am just relieved when i get where i am going!
3. i grew up with a mother who used honey for everything, only problem is, the smell and taste just make me feel sick. i can actually remember my brother making a toast with honey on it, when i was about 9, and just wanting to like it soooo bad that i went in and made one for myself.......but no luck...same result!
4. i love to decorate.....and am always changing something...painting, moving furniture, painting furniture, searching antique store and junque stores for items to recycle and use in fun ways. my style is shabby chic meets romantic...or at least that is what i like! :)
5. i love the ocean and woods full of green trees.....and i am a native arizonan!
6. i sing with my husband who plays the guitar....not professionally(ha ha) or even regularly, but our kids request it every so often....we did an LOT of it when we both lived in oregon and have kept it up throughout our 34 years of marriage....just not as frequently.
7. i love mexican food....could eat it every day of the week!
so i tag my five daughters
and like joni said....life will go on even if you decide not to play....
at least until life settles down a bit for everyone.....have fun.


5 comments:
That is hilarious about the honey!
I can't believe you have 5 daughters. You are so lucky!
I have always wanted my own craft shack.. Where artists can come and teach their craft. And have coffeee and tea.
And make the other half an antique store.
Great things about you.
xoxo Nita
I love to read all about you my sweet friend.
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne
I love your coffee shop idea, sounds like my kind of place! Maybe someday! :)
The way you feel about flying is how I have come to feel about rollercoasters, but I refuse to give in to it because I don't want to be a fuddy duddy...every time I get on one I just know it's for certain death!
I love honey, especially camping on fresh biscuits made in a dutch oven over the open fire! Do you like jams/preserves?
I am also in love with shabby chic meets romantic...do you subscribe to Victoria magazine?
I love the ocean and woods...we'd have a great time if we traveled together...road trip anyone?
I wish I could hear you guys play your music...I cannot carry a tune in a bucket...my entire family plays several instruments, sings, etc....not me! I'm the one clapping in the background...
I knew you would pick your daughters! Now I have a wonderful excuse to get around and visit each of them!
I LOVED learning these new things about you...always fun to see the commonalitites and learn what is unique and SPECIAL about YOU!
As your day is whirling by, take time for a sweet melody and a smile ~
love to you ~
Joni
Hi Nonnie,
What a cute photo. I enjoyed getting to know you better. Let me know when you open your coffee shop. I've always thought it would be neat to open one too and combine it with a used book store. I love shabby chic too.
Well,thanks for playing!
Funny honey!
We have docorating in common. I am a retired interior designer. I loved it.
Love your idea of a coffee shop. I will come. I bet you guys sound pretty awesome together.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such kind comments
Love this post
God Bless
Patti
Post a Comment