.......an unfinished journey
A perfect stroller for a perfect little girl! She loved it and new just what to do with it!
what an awesome gift. our dad is amazing!
Dad, this was beautiful! It lit Journey's eyes up beyond belief! :)Great job dad!
Papa how I wish I had your talent. The stroller was beautiful. Journs loved it so much and actually so did brodes :)
What a beautiful heirloom to have...and pass down through the family! How sweet... a gift bar none! : ) Thank you for your visit, Nonnie, and sweet comments. It's always a pleasure to 'visit' you! : )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A perfect stroller for a perfect little girl! She loved it and new just what to do with it!
what an awesome gift. our dad is amazing!
Dad, this was beautiful! It lit Journey's eyes up beyond belief! :)Great job dad!
Papa how I wish I had your talent. The stroller was beautiful. Journs loved it so much and actually so did brodes :)
What a beautiful heirloom to have...and pass down through the family! How sweet... a gift bar none! : ) Thank you for your visit, Nonnie, and sweet comments. It's always a pleasure to 'visit' you! : )
Post a Comment