we had our cookie baking/ornament exchange today.
what a great day for being inside, listening to Christmas music
eating, drinking and baking!
jessamyn brought aprons for everyone and once they were on.....
we were some serious bakers!
and some serious decorating going on

the ornament exchange went without a fight.....well almost.
there was a little stealing going on with cassie and jessamyn :)
(we called cassie and described the ornaments to her when it was her turn)

we went away with a plate of cookies
(not sure how those do through the mail, cass)
good times, shared laughter
and fun memories


and cassie wanted you to see her ornaments!





4 comments:
I think I need more of these days :) I love my fam. Thanks for spending the day with me ladies. You are truly amazing women and I am so incredibly grateful for each of you.
Lots of fun! It was good to laugh and be creative with my family. Love you guys...this was a great day!! :)
I just love that you have these kind of traditions with your girls. I admire the realtionship that you all share. The cookies look yummy! Merry Christmas!
It looks like a fun time was had by all. Don't you just love Christmas traditions? Baking days have always been one of my favorites (our is next weekend). There's just something very special about freshly baked goodies that come from the kitchen when there's been laughter and togetherness all stirred in. Thanks for sharing your special day.
Post a Comment