.......an unfinished journey
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious. Rudolph DID have a very serious job, you know! :)
Well, that made me laugh out loud!! I suppose the other raindeer were laughing and calling him/her names??
Serious or not,your little Rudolph is adorable! Hope you are enjoying these days of Christmas with all of your little reindeer and thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Oh I needed that laugh!!!! This is hilarious
That is funny! I notice I have a black eye. Was that santa's whip or was that when I fell down the widow well????
yep.....the good ole window well! must not have had that nose on! :) (or at least not lit!)
i miss that little reindeer and her cute little button nose!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious. Rudolph DID have a very serious job, you know! :)
Well, that made me laugh out loud!! I suppose the other raindeer were laughing and calling him/her names??
Serious or not,your little Rudolph is adorable! Hope you are enjoying these days of Christmas with all of your little reindeer and thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Oh I needed that laugh!!!! This is hilarious
That is funny! I notice I have a black eye. Was that santa's whip or was that when I fell down the widow well????
yep.....the good ole window well! must not have had that nose on! :) (or at least not lit!)
i miss that little reindeer and her cute little button nose!
Post a Comment