Friday, December 14, 2007

friday's funnies

may be part of the reason
grandma got run over by the reindeer!


better make that plain milk
not spiked eggnog!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this! :) Did he have some help putting on his spectacles...like maybe from someone named Asher or Brody or Journey?? :)

cassie said...

you are funny mom!

Cory said...

It would seem that by now ol santa would have been tired of not being able to see quite straight. He probably doesn't really mind the mustache being out of his way :)

Cory said...

oh I guess that's not his white mustache, what exactly is that?????

Vonda said...

I can't prove it...but I think that picture of Santa was taken right after he left my house???

Brittni said...

Cory, I think that would be his eyebrow! This is funny!

Jamie said...

Vonda ~ What exactly were you two doing?? :)

Vonda said...

Jamie - My lips are sealed! However, I definitly think he got his groove back!! It's no wonder grandma got run over by a raindeer!