Thursday, December 6, 2007

thankful thursday

today (and every day)
i am thankful for my husband
for the almost 34 years we have been building our lives together
for being so blessed to know such fulfillment of love and friendship
i am so thankful that he is back to feeling good and like himself again
i am so thankful that we get to continue to make memories
"you're my bread when I'm hungry
you're my shelter from troubled winds
you're my anchor in life's ocean,
but most of all, you're my best friend."

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Mom ~ THIS is the piece of art that I found at that store that I was trying to find the author of the quote to and have dad make me the frame!! Do you have this??
By the way...I'm thankful for your husband too! :)

Brittni said...

that is nice mom! I am very thankful for dad! He is one great quiet soul!

cassie said...

i am so lucky to have witnessed the two of you falling in love with each other over and over again throughout your 34+ years of being together.

Cory said...

Ohhh I am so very thankful for our papa too! A truly amazing person who holds a huge place in all of our lives

jessamyn said...

i'm thankful for my daddy too! and for the love that the two of you share.
magical.

Vonda said...

I'm thankful for your husband/daddy too!! Why couldn't I have found one of those??

kimberly said...

i don't know vonda jean! maybe there's another one still out there! :) do we need to start lookin?

Vonda said...

Well, if you find one...make sure he's still breathing!