sharing a life together is
sharing steps in time.
it is the giving of songs and silences
only the heart can see.
the music of love may be different to each of us,
but how beautiful the dance.
thank you, my dear bryan john,
for this dance!
.......an unfinished journey
6 comments:
Thank you Kimberly for posting that picture which was taken in my home where your wedding took place. You were both so beautiful then and you still are...even more so in the persons you have grown to be. I love you both exceedingly and through all of the years you continue to make me proud. Love, Pop.
Happy Anniversary! :)
I love you both so much and am so thankful you found each other.
Wow! Congratulations! I was there in the beginning of your journey together and I still are! May you have many more years of happiness. Love you
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! thank you, mom and dad, for continuing to love each other, support each other, work for each other, and compromise in this life and in your relationship together. that has been a gift to all of your children! i love you guys!
"Love is indeed a friendship set to music"...Happy Anniversary! May your new year be filled with song and dance.
Joni
p.s. I enjoy visiting your blog as well! :)
What a beautiful milestone to have achieved! Congratulations to you both! May your years that follow be richer, deeper, closer and full of love that knows no bounds! What a beautiful moment to celebrate!
VB
Post a Comment