Oh my gosh that is so funny! We had so much fun that day! We need another one of those game days! Good job mom on showing the world Cory and Jessie's skills as puppet and puppet master
ok...i can't watch this on my computer...but I think I know what it is...and, well, great. people need to stop downloading things on mom's computer! hee hee!
Hi, just came by to say 'hello' and visit for a spell... everything looks so lovely and nice... a beautiful spirit comes through your posts.. Blessings to you and your sweet family! vb
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so funny! We had so much fun that day! We need another one of those game days! Good job mom on showing the world Cory and Jessie's skills as puppet and puppet master
Ya, lovely!! :)
that is just HILARIOUS!!!!! oh how i love my familia. hee hee
ok...i can't watch this on my computer...but I think I know what it is...and, well, great.
people need to stop downloading things on mom's computer! hee hee!
That was hilarious! I haven't laughed as much as I did that day in a LONG time! Thanks Familia!:)
Hi, just came by to say 'hello' and visit for a spell... everything looks so lovely and nice... a beautiful spirit comes through your posts.. Blessings to you and your sweet family!
vb
Post a Comment