I can smell the rain just looking at that picture! Wasn't that nice! Hey cassie I would be thankful if you just posted something sometime soon!!! Ha Ha
Ohhh this day with the sprinkles and overcast was soooo nice. I think I was recharged with energy and happiness. Hope it happens more often :) I saw beautiful new growth in my backyard as well. I'll have to share it.
8 comments:
i LOVE the idea of a "thankful thursday" post...i think i will become a member!
Beautiful photos, Kim!
GG
Beautiful photos, Kim!
GG
beeee-you-ti-ful!
I can smell the rain just looking at that picture! Wasn't that nice! Hey cassie I would be thankful if you just posted something sometime soon!!! Ha Ha
Is that why Thanksgiving is on Thursdays? It's my favorite holiday because I can stuff myself and just be thankful!
Ohhh this day with the sprinkles and overcast was soooo nice. I think I was recharged with energy and happiness. Hope it happens more often :) I saw beautiful new growth in my backyard as well. I'll have to share it.
I enjoyed this day too. :) Too bad I was installing a model home and not home cozied up with some tea and a blanket. :)
Post a Comment