Monday, August 31, 2009

endings and beginnings.....

" every end is a beginning"

this is bryan's last official day at work
he will go in today
do a little file maintenance
and then meet with his golf buddies
as he has for many years now on monday evenings....
and sail into retirement.
so proud of you babe....
and looking forward to the many new adventures that lie ahead.
wow. amazing.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

what a handsome man! i probably will never forget the smile that was all over his face saturday evening talking about his last day and what the future holds for you both in retirement mode. :)
i'm so excited for this next chapter of your lives and hope that you get to fulfill some lifelong dreams! :)

Vonda said...

Yea for Bryan and his new beginning!

Sally said...

How wonderful; I'm happy for both of you! Here's to a wonderful retirement with lots of new adventures!!

I did receive your email, Kimberly, but just returned home from a few days in hospital trying to get some perspective. I'll blog about it soon including my roommate who couldn't keep her clothes on. bwahahaha ((hugs))

Donna said...

Congratulations to him! I retired almost 2 years ago and what a feeling of freedom washed over me! He will love it. Time for fun, fun, fun!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations

Life is a series of new beginnings
I send my love
Jeanne♥

Debbie said...

I can only imagine what adventures are in the future for the two of you. Happy retirement to an inspirational man. Can not wait to hear about what comes next! Love to you both...

Joni said...

To every end there is indeed a beginning...congratulations again to Bryan - may this life adventure be full of new discoveries and lots of FuN ~ Live it up my friend...I'll probably be living my own retirement vicariously through you!

xoxoxo ~

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Happy Retirement to your husband! (and you!)Have fun! Great picture:)...Lori & Rachel...

Annette said...

Is that Monterey I see in the back ground? Are the 2 of you on your to set sail to Cali??

Heres to new adventures....Salute!

Love you~
Annette