Thursday, September 3, 2009

counting the days....

1 month from today
we will be in colorado for cassie and kyle's wedding!
time to finish up the loose ends
and look forward to celebrating!!!!!!!!

on another note:
after reading the paper today i just felt frustrated with our world....and the amount of arguing and fussing that goes on over such trivial things....then i read melba's adoption blog on jamie's list and loved what she said;
"every day is special, and bitching about the insignificant stuff in life is truly a waste of time and energy".......
i hope i can just concentrate on being thankful for my blessings......and "rise above the fray"..... it certainly would bring about more peace....and this world could sure use some of that!
~xoxoxoxoxoxo~

5 comments:

Sally said...

Awwww, look at that happy, precious couple. I know ya'll are all so excited!! I'm happy for all of you.

Yes, we need to be more cognizant of the little things that mean so much; there is indeed a lot going on in the world that could drag us down. But, as you say, Kimberly, we have to rise above the fray. Thanks for the reminder. ((hugs))

Jamie said...

amen mama dear :)

Annette said...

What a gorgeous couple, they are going to make a beautiful bride & groom.... and I agree with what Melba wrote, I so believe in what John Lennon sang in that song "Living for the day, you may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you can join us, and the world will live as one" I just want peace & harmony for everyone, that's my prayer so much these days...
Love you~
Annette

Joni said...

Indeed in the bigger picture our troubles are nothing. Suggesting someone "rise above the fray" sounds much nicer than "Why are you still talking?"....not like I'd ever say that or anything...*wink.

xoxox

Cassie is so beautiful and they make such a cute cute couple. THE wedding is really creeping up - wondering what color they are doing?

Donna said...

Bet y'all are all SO excited!!hughugs