Wednesday, September 9, 2009

life

those who take rides on rainbows
and hear music from dusty violins
know that
life
is a many splendoured thing.
~flavia weedn

9 comments:

Joni said...

Beautiful picture and reminder to look for the splendor in each moment...they go so quickly, good to treasure what we can ~

wishing you lots of love in your busy day ~

Sally said...

Oh, but if we took the time. Thanks for the reminder, sweet lady. Love the picture, love rainbows. ((hugs))

Jamie said...

i like this :)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my lovely friend
I love rainbows and Flavia Quotes and YOU
Kisses
Jeanne♥

Annette said...

I love this! and it's so true. Life is a very splendorous thing!!!!!!
LOVE YA~
Annette

Annette said...

Kim!
We got that lighting you had, with thunder and HUGE rain drops!! You just send it my way any day!!!
Love ya~

Joni said...

We sold a dusty violin this weekend at our garage sale...I hope they enjoy its beautiful music. May it never grow dusty again.

Thinking of you dear friend, hoping all is well and life's moments are passing with laughter.
xoxoxo
Joni

Sally said...

You won the giveaway, Kimberly! :)

pchickki said...

Beautiful Rainbow! I love them!
Great post!