Saturday, September 19, 2009

shifting


the mornings have been cooler. you can just feel a shift and a sigh of relief, even if the days still tend to be hot.

we have been so busy. a grand party celebrating bryan's retirement and so many little odds and ends to tie up before the wedding. things seem to be in the "calm" before the "storm" stage right now. lists have been made and things are being checked off each day. but as always, there will probably be a mad dash for last minute to do's.

spent some time in sedona (AZ) yesterday.....if you have never been, you should check it out....awe inspiring! reminded me of how often i forget to be aware of God's creation....and to enjoy how magnificent it is...and to be thankful.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Ah, I remember our short stay in Sedona a year and a half ago! I recognized this picture immediately, LOL! Are you on vacation? Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Joni said...

Love love love Sedona...everything from the street lamps to the church in the hillside! Too bad we weren't blogging buddies when we made our way through your neck of the woods - good memories.

Take care to relax and enjoy some of that cooler weather...nice to have everything getting closer- I know how excited everyone must be...ah, special days ~

love to you dear friend ~

Carol Dunton said...

What wonderful celebrations you have coming up!! I will be wishing the best for you and all of them! I have been LOVING these last few nights - I've slept with the windows open and I'm so excited to do that I can hardly sleep!! Decorated for fall today - whooopeee!!! I'm with you all the way, girl!
xoxo
VB

Jamie said...

beautiful! wish i could've gone too! :)

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous♥