Going to miss you SO very much, but I'll be seeing you SO very soon!!!!!!!!!! I truly cant wait, gives me goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Safe travel my sweet friend~
Best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. This wedding is sure to be a very special event in the hearts of many....another little girl all grown up! No tears mom.
Looking forward to our visit the following weekend ~ :)
4 comments:
Going to miss you SO very much, but I'll be seeing you SO very soon!!!!!!!!!! I truly cant wait, gives me goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safe travel my sweet friend~
LOVE ya~
Annette
Safe travels and best wishes for the happy couple...Lori & Rachel
Best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs.
This wedding is sure to be a very special event in the hearts of many....another little girl all grown up! No tears mom.
Looking forward to our visit the following weekend ~ :)
xoxoxo
Oh goodness, as you know I've been gone and here it is time for the wedding. I know it will be "perfect". Best wishes to the bride and groom!!
(when u return, pls send me an email - sally318@gmail.com).
Hugs!!!!
Post a Comment