Wednesday, October 7, 2009

amazing daze!


we are home!....(for a minute!)
the wedding was amazing.

i have never in my life seen such color in the leaves as where cassie and kyle got married......it was like somebody spilled red, yellow, and orange paint EVERYWHERE!

everything turned out wonderfully!
i will post some photos when i have some
and i will write more when i can think straight! :-)
(but it may be a little while cuz bryan and i are going road trippin')
more later!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Amazing indeed. Cassie's dress is absolutely beautiful; can't wait for more pictures but have fun road trippin'. Love ya!!!

Debbie said...

Sounds like the perfect day for everyone! Glad you are home safe even if it is just for a minute. Enjoy this next adventure! :)

Joni said...

That means you're coming to see Annette and I...Woot! Can't wait to hear all about it in person. Autumn is such a wonderful time for new beginnings. Be safe in your travels ~

Jeanne said...

How beautiful indeed.
I cannot wait to see all of the pictures
Blessings and much love
Jeanne♥

Annette said...

Beauty was surrounded by all of you!
A wedding gift to the bride & groom from mother nature. What a beautiful couple....
SEE you realllllllllllll soon!!

LOVE YA~
Annette

Brenda said...

Such a handsome couple! I know Mom is excited and tired. Enjoy that road trip!

Sally said...

Hurry home, would ya? I miss you something fierce, but SO glad you're having a great time. ((hugs))