.......an unfinished journey
I loved his spirit, he had such talent in EVERYTHING he did, a style all his own!! I'd like to go and see it, maybe I will, while I'm off work for 2 weeks, maybe my Amanda will go with me, hmmmm, thanks for idea!I L O V E YOU!!!! Hugs & love~ Annette
I want to see that tooLove you
Happy Halloween to you!!hughugs
I'd really like to see this as well...Happy Halloween dear Kimberly...I ate a piece of chocolate for you.:)
Can't wait to see it! I have always loved MJ and all his work. He was a very talented person and I miss him!HugsPatti
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved his spirit, he had such talent in EVERYTHING he did, a style all his own!! I'd like to go and see it, maybe I will, while I'm off work for 2 weeks, maybe my Amanda will go with me, hmmmm, thanks for idea!
I L O V E YOU!!!!
Hugs & love~
Annette
I want to see that too
Love you
Happy Halloween to you!!hughugs
I'd really like to see this as well...
Happy Halloween dear Kimberly...I ate a piece of chocolate for you.
:)
Can't wait to see it! I have always loved MJ and all his work. He was a very talented person and I miss him!
Hugs
Patti
Post a Comment