Cute pictures mom! I think we had some pretty cute little ones that night! I know some of them didn't know what to think of their nonnie and papa in costume! :) Thanks for the yummy apple pie. I think everyone had a really good time!
Those are just the cutest pictures of your babes, and that skunk, well he reminded me of the skunk in Bambi" You can call me flower if you want too" and batman, to every lady's recuse, and the Pterodactyl, loved how he poised, sure looked like Piggy was ready for bed "Wee, wee,all the way home" and you know how I love Minnie & Mickey mouse! loved the decorations, saw some pretty cute kiddo at my house, but nothing like these kiddos. Thank you for sharing your family with all of us! I love you!! Hugs~ Annette
i think it's pretty evident that our visit to your house was after a couple of hours of trick or treating! :) everyone looks tired! :) thank you for the pie and ice cream ~ it was delicious and for the wonderful nonnie and papa that you are! :) annette ~ everyone called him "pepe" while we were out. little did they know his real name was "flower". :)
Oh my, those children are all so stinking cute! hahahaha!!!! And just think of how Miz Piggy can be embarassed with that picture when she becomes a teenager!
12 comments:
Cute pictures mom! I think we had some pretty cute little ones that night! I know some of them didn't know what to think of their nonnie and papa in costume! :) Thanks for the yummy apple pie. I think everyone had a really good time!
Those are just the cutest pictures of your babes, and that skunk, well he reminded me of the skunk in Bambi" You can call me flower if you want too" and batman, to every lady's recuse, and the Pterodactyl, loved how he poised, sure looked like Piggy was ready for bed "Wee, wee,all the way home" and you know how I love Minnie & Mickey mouse! loved the decorations, saw some pretty cute kiddo at my house, but nothing like these kiddos. Thank you for sharing your family with all of us!
I love you!!
Hugs~
Annette
i think it's pretty evident that our visit to your house was after a couple of hours of trick or treating! :) everyone looks tired! :) thank you for the pie and ice cream ~ it was delicious and for the wonderful nonnie and papa that you are! :)
annette ~ everyone called him "pepe" while we were out. little did they know his real name was "flower". :)
What cute little darlings you have there !
Looks like they had a good time.
Hugs
Patti
How sweet and precious is everything you share
Love and hugs♥
How cute the kids all were! Hope you had a fun night...how could you not with those adorable little ones in your home! Enjoy your day...
Oh my, those children are all so stinking cute! hahahaha!!!! And just think of how Miz Piggy can be embarassed with that picture when she becomes a teenager!
Ahhhhh! These are Wonderful shots! They all are Precious!hughugs
They could just not be any cuter!! :)
Such cute pictures of all the little ones:)...so glad I checked here...sounds like a fun Halloween:)...Lori
How sweet! Halloween was fairly low-key around here - but it's always fun to see the little ones in costume.
Happy November ~
They're all wonderful!! I think the skunk is the prize costume!
Post a Comment