i feel like i have kind of just disappeared from cyberspace altogether....
i feel badly not meeting up with my friends and acquaintances that take the time to check in and say hello....but....
my life is just hectic
and it seems when trying to balance it,
it is my blogging especially that suffers.
so...if you don't see me here as much, it isn't that anything other than just BUSY is going on, hence the Christmas background even before Thanksgiving!
we have been busy with:
having company, three days for the 3-Day celebrations, watching grandbabies, and trying to get organized for Thanksgiving......and "gearing" up for a new member of the family......bryan's Harley! :-)
i'll try to be better about staying in touch!!!...and get around to visiting you all.



5 comments:
I've missed you so much my sweet friend!! I LOVE the new look!! I had mine all messed up and Denise from "Samaritan Women Among Us" and "Life at my house" had to fix for me, friends..are they the greatest ever!
Packing has been keeping me busy, but I still have my moments, yesterday for some reason wasn't good for me, and come to find out not so good for Momma, her and I have just have that "telepathy connection" I guess you could say... A new family member!!! that's fabulous, by any chance will his nick name be " Fat boy Harley?"
that boy is just "fat boy Harley" so handsome and muscley looking and will look even better with Kim and her husband for company! Don't forget to buy those leather chaps ;)
Awwww, to ride and feel and breath that ocean air, nothing better sounding...another road trip planed for after the holidays?? O...please get a side car so you can have one more guest riding along, thats right, sneek that Mr. Milo and his parents along, I'd love to hold that little guy and smooch those adorable soft cheeks of his, and to be able to hug his beautiful Mom and Dad. Your Thanksgiving will be so special, lots to be Thankful for in your family this year!!! I love you Kim and hold you so close in my heart.
I LOVE YOU
BIG, BIG, BIG Hugs going out to you
Annette
I know exactly how you feel. Very soon I hope to find us exploring some cute boutiques in a land not-so-far-away! Meanwhile, enjoy the hectic nature of it all - it means we are living and exploring.
Love to you dear friend ~
Love you
Always so nice to see you and read your updates
Love Jeanne♥
A big 'hello' friend! I can SO RELATE to what you posted here about being absent from blogging. I have even found myself going for days without even turning my computer on!!! I have also been remiss in my visits to you and others in 'blogland'...I guess this weather is so intoxicating, after being cooped up all hot summer long, it feels soooo good to be out in the sunshine and beautiful weather instead of inside on the computer!!! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving this week with all who are coming to your home. And it will be Milo's first Thanksgiving, right??? Thank you for you sweet comments, dear friend... you are a treasure to me. Love you!
xoxox
C
Balance...I think I have forgotten the meaning of the word this time of year! I know you have been busy, but hope you are enjoying all the special moments in your family. Much love to all of you...can not wait to see a picture of the new addition ;)
Post a Comment