today we celebrate our daughters coming into this world
and bringing into our lives immeasurable blessings!
happy happy birthday
cory
we love you so!!!!!!!!!!!
we hope this is an amazing year for you both!and a year ago today
jamie and matt got the call
that they were "matched" with a birthmother.
this was the beginning of their journey
to this amazing little soul.
you had our love and us from this day forward little boy!
what a precious, amazing day for celebration!!!!!!!!


14 comments:
Happy, amazing, blessed day for your family. What beautiful souls to celebrate! Happy birthday Britt and Cory! Happy day to Jamie, Milo and Matt! Love to you all...
You have a LOT to celebrate! Best wishes to your lovely family!
Blessings abound!! Congrats to all. :)
happy birthday to my beautiful sisters! :) i love you both so much!! :)
yay for us! :)
oh by the way...i took those pictures of b & c so you must have stolen them from my blog! :)
Blessings and much love
Love you
Precious and amazing all the way!! Happy birthday to your girls. I honestly can't believe it's been a year since the (incredible) news of little Milo. You have a beautiful family!!
Melba
Happy birthday Brittni and Cory! And happiness to Matt and Jamie for their divine match.
Double the celebration of life, a date to always remember!! Happy belated birthday girls, and to you Jamie & Matt. I remember that post and the joy I felt for the both of them....
Hugs & bunches of love
Annette
Ahhhh! Happy Birthday Everyone!!hughugs
Where does the time go? There's a little miracle in watching little ones grow up to be so beautiful and then celebrating how much love they brought with them. Congratulations to everyone. I feel the love and wish for each of them a day of blowing dandelion seeds into the wind with their eyes tightly closed...believing.
Have a beautiful day my friend ~
xoxoxo
Happy Birthday!!!!!
What wonderful blessings to celebrate - such beauty and love.... visiting today makes my heart smile, dear friend.
I've been so remiss about my visits.... I wanted to catch up and say 'hello' and let you know that I love you, even though my visits have been sparse. You're still in my heart. : )
xox
VB
I LOVE YOU Kim!
and I love the quotes, I think I'm going to copy them and put them on blog. You've got the most kindest, sweetest, and loving heart of anyone I know, besides our friend Joni
I LOVE YOU~
Love & Hugs~
Annette
Post a Comment