"afoot and light hearted, i take to the open road....from this hour, freedom!"
~walt whitman 1856
house that bryan lived in when i dated him - eugene oregon(it wasn't a tattoo business then! ) :-)
glass beach, fort bragg calif

meeting annette and joni!!!!!!!! wonderful time!
coronado island ~ san diego calif
my abundant treasure walk on coronado!
meeting little soren ~ portland oregon
meeting little trek ~ portland oregon
saturday market ~ portland oregon"even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still
and watch the leaves turn!" ~elizabeth lawrence
lithia park ~ ashland oregonashland oregon
chestnut tree ~ lithia park ~ ashland oregon
my dear sweet husband getting some of these huge leaves for me!
lithia park ~ ashland oregon
lithia park
pismo beach ~pismo califwe are home from our two week road trip.
we had an amazing time....meeting new friends, seeing new places, relaxing, taking our time, playing, seeing family in oregon, eating good food, and finding treasures and taking LOTS of photos. i took 300 photos, but just wanted to share a few.
it was good to just have time to do whatever we wanted....we have been so busy with "stuff"....including bryan's retirement and the beautiful wedding for cassie and kyle....that going with no planned itinerary (except for modesto) was wonderful!
i missed you all...and hopefully i can get back at this blogging thing! :-)
xoxo




port orford, oregon






carlsbad
sweet coronado!!!


10 comments:
First off, I love you and when I see yours and Bryan's faces in these pictures I can put a hug to them!! and second, some of these would look absolutely stunning framed! Look like you fun was had on every turn! Those babies are so cute, such blessings. I'm so, so glad Modesto was on your itinerary!!!!!!! I love you!!
Hugs to you & Bryan
Annette
I love you my sweet friend.
I loved all your picturs........
I have missed you
With much love
Jeanne
Such a beautiful gift that you shared your trip with us, Kimberly. As glad as I am that you and Bryan are safely home, I'm happy you had such a wonderful time. The pictures are gorgeous!! ((hugs))
i think i want to move to lithia park. :) can you do that....just plop a house down right in the middle? :)
these are beautiful and looks like such a fun and memory packed trip! :)
You really captured some amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to go there too!!
And a road-trippin you did go! My goodness. Your beautiful pictures are like a mini refuge for me as I begin yet another busy week. Thank you for sharing your trip with us and especially thank you for making a special stop along the way. Looking forward to another road trip in the near future...one where I will be taking some pictures too! :)
xoxoxo ~
Gorgeous photos, Kimberly! Wow...you really capture the essence and beauty of the season...my favorite season:)...I didn't realize you were from Eugene, OR! That is where my husband travels to and works every week. It is where we will be moving to when/if we ever sell our home up here. Mixed feelings about moving away from here as we really like it. Oregon certainly can be a beautiful place though with the seasons and mountains and coastline...gorgeous pics! Looks like a wonderful roadtrip...Lori...
What a neat road trip. I am only sad that you could not find me in Coos Bay. I guess I was out of town anyway but next time please let me know you are going to be in the area. Sorry I missed you. I am so jealous that you got to meet Joni and Annette. What a fun time I bet you all had.
Welcome home Kimberly!
Hugs
Patti
this made me quite teary mom. i am so glad you and dad got to do some of your very favorite things...and that those things include doing it together. i love you so much and am so glad that you had such an amazing opportunity to take this roadie. i want copies of some of those leaf pictures!!!!!!
Maybe dad should have seen the sign and gotten a new Harley tattoo in his old house! :) I loved seeing these pictures!!! I love the one of dad getting the leaves down for his LOVE and the one of you and dad's feet being washed by the ocean! I am so happy you guys enjoy each other so much and had this chance to do some of your favorite things and see some of your favorite people! I love you both!
Post a Comment