That ugly guy was here at my house a few weeks back, now his I think I've had his uncle here! Hope your little guys starts feeling better soon. Love ya~ Annette
Hope that bug moves on from your family really soon! Hopefully everyone is starting to feel better. Gotta love the kids starting school! Love to you all...
Oh nooo!! I hate it when that bug visits!!! I feel for you, m'lady. Hope you are resting, taking care of da tummy and slowly easing back into the land of the living....it's no fun when this guy is around... do take care!!
10 comments:
No fun! Hope everyone feels better soon ~
Oh no! Take care, will be thinking of you all. ((hugs))
Feel better my lovely friend
Big hugs to you and yours
Love Jeanne♥
That ugly guy was here at my house a few weeks back, now his I think I've had his uncle here! Hope your little guys starts feeling better soon.
Love ya~
Annette
That bug looks like something Asher would pick up??
Oh No!! Hope you all get to feeling better SOON!!!hughughugs
Hope that bug moves on from your family really soon! Hopefully everyone is starting to feel better. Gotta love the kids starting school! Love to you all...
Oh nooo!! I hate it when that bug visits!!! I feel for you, m'lady. Hope you are resting, taking care of da tummy and slowly easing back into the land of the living....it's no fun when this guy is around... do take care!!
hugs,
VB
I hope his little brother is not the one who's been visiting a bit around here.
Hope you're feeling better!
Love and hugs♥
Post a Comment