This picture does speak volumes about the lengths we will go to just to have some free time at the beach...but it does kind of make me appreciate the privacy of my own backyard. Of course nothing replaces the beach...oh and how I long to be there now. Guess I need to get a cute umbrella...*wink.
4 comments:
I love it...I think I saw you under one those pretty umbrellas with your hubby!
Love ya~
Annette
Such a great picture!
I hope you're having a wonderful week, sweet Kimberly. :)
The silence is deafening! I would like to be under one of those umbrellas!!
This picture does speak volumes about the lengths we will go to just to have some free time at the beach...but it does kind of make me appreciate the privacy of my own backyard. Of course nothing replaces the beach...oh and how I long to be there now. Guess I need to get a cute umbrella...*wink.
Post a Comment