new beginnings in all kinds of ventures and with so many.
*there is a reminder that fall (yes fall) is coming with the word september.
*bryan is soon starting on a new journey ....one end starts a new beginning.
*asher is proficient in all his letter sounds......new curiosity there....and is writing little "letters" for us
*brody is trying out how pre-school feels......a growing of trust...and amazes me every day with his "knowing"
*journey is on her way discovering shapes, colors and letters and can carry on an amazing conversation
*wyatt is in swimming classes....also growing of trust and talking up a storm
*milo is on the move......crawling.standing up.new foods.each day new discoveries
*cassie starts a new year teaching today
*there is a wedding in october....a new beginning as husband and wife for cassie and kyle
*britt and cory are expecting a new little life in february
i just feel this swirl of activity
this wind of change
and i hope i celebrate it
appreciate it
bask in it
admire it
compliment it
and embrace it.....
fully.
and in turn
allow it to bring forth new beginnings in me.



9 comments:
Oh yes, many new things coming to be in this family!!!! What fun they all bring. It is so neat to see the changes in each and every one! Although I wouldn't say Asher is writing little letters :) I believe the word Wyatt took up two lines on the paper :) I am just amazed how fast he picked it up all of a sudden!!! I am amazed at all of them actually with each step they take! How blessed we are!
I guess Cory had been using my computer and I didn't realize I was speaking as her!!!! :)
And, it all sounds so very, very wonderful! ((hugs))
Time never stops with its gifts and newness...all wonderful and precious these transitions in life...congratulations for the abundance of joy and changes soon to come and those that are already being celebrated. The passing of seasons is always bittersweet in the awareness and celebratory moments it brings with it. Life is indeed good with its many new beginnings.
I meant to leave you a big hug ~
(( ))
I love this. So very true... What a wonderful way to see the changes! They are new beginnings to appreciate and bask in. I pray God blesses all of your new beginnings and thank you for reminding me to appreciate mine!
It's funny I just wrote about new beginnings in my blog today.
We are always on the same page my friend
I love you
New beginnings...always fun and adventurous! I love New Beginnings, makes me realize what I loved about the old beginnings. I forgot about my new beginnings until I read yours and something clicked in my head and told me "You too have have a New beginnings, you've just forgotten about it"
I love you~
Annette
Embrace it sweetie!! Enjoy!hughugs
Post a Comment