Sunday, August 9, 2009

home again!

we're back!
a great week spent making wedding plans, meeting more of kyle's family
and bryan saying goodbye to a work place near and dear to him...and even a little tiny bit of harley riding....not enough....but a start! :-)
and when we got back.....
wonderful surprises in the mail!
thank you joni for the delicious apricot and peach jam
and to you, patti, for the beautiful card.
wonderful!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Welcome home, Kimberly. I sure miss you when you're gone, but glad everything went well. I know you guys are getting very excited about the wedding! Cassie will be a beautiful bride. :)

I'm sure hubby will be missed, but goodness you two sure have a lot to look forward to! ((hugs))

Love the pictures!!

pchickki said...

Sounds like you had fun.
Glad to see you home safe and sound.
Hugs
Patti

Joni said...

Will you just look at the smile on your hubby's face when he's sitting on that motorcycle...like a kid in a candy store (pardon the cliche'). I am glad you are home and I too miss you when you are gone, isn't that funny?! I'm glad you received your jam and you know it was sent with much gratitude and LoVe! Cassie is beautiful and she is going to be a beautiful bride...oh, they do grow up so fast!

xoxoxo

Vonda said...

Whoa! That's some motor cycle mama in her leathers no less! It looks like you had a good time and partied hearty!

Brenda said...

Glad you guys had a good time and are back home safe. Now, think about enjoying each day as it comes together.

Annette said...

Isn't that jam of Joni's just
F A B U L O U S !
Your daughter is so beautiful, but all of girls are very, very pretty.
Soooooooo, do you think you'll head towards Calif. on the motorcycle? with a pink helmet on, and Liz Taylor sun glasses, and a scarf blowing..I sure can picture you doing so! would make me and my friend Joni SOOOOOOO VERY HAPPY!
You know I love you, and glad your back, but I'm also glad you got things accomplished and a sweet visit with your daughter.
LOVE YA~
Annette

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and welcome home
I love you
Jeanne♥