.......an unfinished journey
I see a chair for you, Joni, myself and 2 others, ummmm, I know!!! one for Mr. Milo and his Mommy! Love ya~ Annette
Wish I were there...sigh...hughugs
i REALLY want to go there.....
Awwww. Me too. SWEET!!! :)
That pink chair is calling my name. I need a vacation!!!
I'll take the red one...the green and blue ones are for the birds and I know how they poop!!
Good reead
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I see a chair for you, Joni, myself and 2 others, ummmm, I know!!! one for Mr. Milo and his Mommy!
Love ya~
Annette
Wish I were there...sigh...hughugs
i REALLY want to go there.....
Awwww. Me too. SWEET!!! :)
That pink chair is calling my name. I need a vacation!!!
I'll take the red one...the green and blue ones are for the birds and I know how they poop!!
Good reead
Post a Comment