Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh my!

well....
it should have been done in the spring...
don't know what was going on then, but i'm sure something was!!!!
so...it is summer cleaning.
painting, washing windows, moving the fridge and stove, simplifying....
and i feel like i was run over by a truck today....
how out of shape am i?
jillian michaels has nothing on this routine!!!!!

9 comments:

Sally said...

Goodness gracious. I hope you didn't try to do it all in one day. That becomes my problem at times, and then I can't walk the next day!! :)

Send some of that energy this way, please!

Jamie said...

that's funny! :) i think i feel like that everyday. :) good job mama!! hope those muscles feel better soon!

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs
Kisses
Jeanne♥

Brenda said...

If you want to stay in shape after you're done there,,,,:-)

Vonda said...

Should I ask where you moved the stove and fridge to?? Hopefully you moved them back where they were!! I would hate to think the kitchen is closed?

Anonymous said...

maybe it was my teacher desk that you moved that is making you feel that way??!!!

Joni said...

That's what I've been doing! Hey when I get in these non-stop house cleaning moods I need to take advantage of it. It might be next spring before it happens again. It always amazes me how much dust can accumulate on those little vent/coil thingys under the fridge!

btw - what are you painting? I'm getting ready to make a color change in the bathroom. I'm really liking the mustard yellows and dark reds here lately...hmmmm.

kimberly said...

lol, vonda!!!! actually i liked the look of the stove and refrigerator gone.....opened the space up!!! but i did move them back and the kitchen is still open!!

sally....i've spread it out between grandbaby visits and "run over by a truck" immobility!

cass.....i think "shoving" the desk kept me safe :-) now maybe if i would have "carried" it!

brenda.....no way!

joni....i'm just REpainting areas....no new colors right now!....i love the mustard yellows too!

Donna said...

Oh My!!! (backing out the kitchen door Ever so quietly)....hahahaa...hughugs