.......an unfinished journey
First it was "Whew" and now it's "Wow"! Cassie is going into "marital bliss" with a big bang!!
You guys wear me out. I'd have to start eating my Wheaties if I lived any closer.:)
Viva Las Vegas! Sounds like another fun time to be had! Woohooo!!! : ))) Maybe double up on the multi-vitamins?? heheh...Take care and enjoy!xoxVB
Watch out VEGAS!! :)You know the saying, what happens there stays there. hahahaHave FUN!! ((hugs))
What happens in Vegas...Hahaa..hope you had fun!hughugs
Are you back? Do tell.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First it was "Whew" and now it's "Wow"! Cassie is going into "marital bliss" with a big bang!!
You guys wear me out. I'd have to start eating my Wheaties if I lived any closer.
:)
Viva Las Vegas! Sounds like another fun time to be had! Woohooo!!! : ))) Maybe double up on the multi-vitamins?? heheh...
Take care and enjoy!
xox
VB
Watch out VEGAS!! :)
You know the saying, what happens there stays there. hahaha
Have FUN!! ((hugs))
What happens in Vegas...Hahaa..hope you had fun!hughugs
Are you back? Do tell.
Post a Comment