Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my tshirt from the concert!

the concert was fantastic!
i think the decibel level was 115
and i'm finally hearing just fine (i think) today! :-)
adam....what can i say....he rocked the place.
he is just such a showman....natural talent galore..
but i also was so thrilled with the performances of
scott macintyre and matt giraud....
they sounded awesome, and did a number with dueling piano's that was
so entertaining!
so....thanks again my dear girls and guys....
for the very musical night!
LOVED it!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad you had a fablous time!! How about your hubby, did he enjoy it.

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Glad you had a great time...funny when I came on to check...Adam's "Mad World" started playing...love that song:)...hugs...Lori & Rachel...

Joni said...

How fun! Glad you had a fun "date night" with music and everything.

xoxoxo

Brenda said...

Too cool!!

Debbie said...

Glad you had a great time....even though I am slightly jealous! :) I too was a big fan this year. Hope your ears are completely healed! :) Enjoy your day...

Jeanne said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the concert
Love you
Jeanne♥