Thursday, July 23, 2009

it's my prerogative!

well....my husband watched this show last night.....
and today he signed up for~
T.E.A.M. arizona motorcyclist training!
i could hear the smile in his voice
like a little kid with a new toy!

any phone calls from daughters
need to be made directly to your father on this one.....:-)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

and i will promptly get to that phone call :)

Joni said...

One of my all-important counter arguments for my son wanting a motorcycle is that he has to indulge in these types of things after he has a family and his kids are raised...so I have no comments to make other than "be careful!"

jessamyn said...

that is awesome!
and that movie is pretty funny...

glad dad is taking steps towards a dream.

we all need to do more of that!

pchickki said...

Congratulations to you hubby! I have seen this movie at least 6 times and I own it. It is the funniest movie I have seen in years!

Have fun....are you going to be a biker chick now? giggle giggle.

My husband got a motorcycle a few years ago but it didn't work out for him.

Hugs
Patti

Donna said...

HAHahahaaaa!!! Good for you two!! Go for it and have fun!!hughugs

Carol Dunton said...

Truth be told, one of my secret wishes has been to ride a Harley up the 87 to the 260 and out on the highway!!! I even have a 2-cd set of 'Harley' road songs!! Oh, and a "Harley" liscense plate, 2 scarves, a bumpersticker, leather backpack, temporary tatoo, but no hog!! I'm in hog hell!!! Tell Mr. Hog Wild to just be careful, but remember the mantra....'Ride to Live, Live to Ride!' Awesome! :)
VB

Anonymous said...

can't wait to go on a cruise with him! way to go dad!!!!! enjoy it!

Vonda said...

Okay, you have to promise me a picture of the "Roadie" on his Hog wearing his leather and shades, no less!!