Tuesday, July 28, 2009

what the world needs more of.....

central station antwerpen belgium

hope you can take a little time to enjoy your coffee and watch this. it certainly uplifted me ......we all need a little more

do re mi fa sol la ti......

have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Simplicity Wins said...

I totally loved this!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for posting it....it brightened my morning!

Anonymous said...

oh yes....the world definitely needs more of that. for some reason it made me cry - a lot. :) thanks for lifting my spirits!

Vonda said...

It does lift the burdens of our every day life!! Too bad we don't have a Central Station!

Joni said...

Yes, I really liked this. I've seen it before, but it's one of those things you can watch time and again and feel inspired. Makes me want to go out and dance at the train station, how about you? I'd have to have a partner in crime otherwise I'd be deemed a nut. I'll start practicing.

Jamie said...

why do things like this always make me cry?? i'm sitting here in tears and i don't even know why. :) i loved it!! :)

Donna said...

Fun video!! I've seen it!hughugs

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

I loved it too...and tears here:)...um, once I turned on my volume. Without the volume, I just wasn't "getting it" as my 6th graders used to say:)...it made me feel happy and brightened my day...thanks for sharing...Lori & Rachel...

Sally said...

I can't watch. :( But, I wanted to stop by and give you a great big ol HUG!! :)