for my birthday, our kids gave me 2 tickets to the american idol tour
tonight in glendale arizona!
cuz they know i love adam lambert's singing!!!!
and since this was the first year bryan watched.....he gets to go too!i think i need to practice with my eyeliner before i head out!not sure bryan is THAT much of a fan! :-)thanks kiddos....i am sure we will thoroughly enjoy the evening!
11 comments:
This is where I am always ashamed when people talk about their favorite shows...because I don't watch TV! But it sounds like fun and I just know you will have a good time! Those girls of yours are just too sweet!
xoxoxo
How sweet! I know you'll have a wonderful time, and so will B cuz you are! :)
LOL! This is GREAT!!! OOOHHHH.... some great talent there and it's got to be a fantastic show!! I wonder if Adam L. will sing 'Mad World'....his rendition is absolutely haunting...in a good way! Now THAT I would love to see! Have the best, best time tonight! Happy Birthday Night!! woohooo!
xox
VB
Wow! Great gift:) Have fun...Lori & Rachel...
Fabulous indeed
So great♥
HOW DARN FUN is this going to be! I giggled at the part of your eyeliner, your too funny! I love to go and see Paula, and everyone in my house think I'm mean as anything, cause I laugh at Simon's comments, like my Dad Gilbert, I go for the under dog, what sweet girls. Enjoy your evening with the hubby. Is it still H O T?
Love ya bunches~
Annette
Oh this sounds really fun!!
Have a great time and take pictures if you can!!
God Bless You and stay cool
Patti
fun, fun, fun!
um, i think you love more than just his singing!
how was it???
So, how was it...did he quiver your liver or make your eye liner run? Or did he want to borrow your eye liner?
LOL....thanks for the comments guys!!!.....he DID sing MAD WORLD and quivered my liver.....and yes....i love more than his singing....i think he is an amazing performer.....and i don't think he was close enough....or he might have wanted to borrow bryan's eyliner!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment