O my goodness....115! I complain when it's 105 or hotter! My teenagers when they where little wanted to try that..fry an egg on the side walk! I'm with you on the cold part! I bet Lake Kimberley will be very busy this week end, especially in the evening! Love ya bunches~ Annette
LOL!! This is too funny because I just drove home from Barnes & Noble and what did the little temperature box on my mirror say it was??? 115 DEGREES!!! I even took a picture of that for my blog! LOL! Do you have your body spray in da frig, dear friend??? Keep cool and thank you for your sweet comments this morning and for the good laugh this afternoon! Love it! : )) xoxox VB
9 comments:
O my goodness....115! I complain when it's 105 or hotter! My teenagers when they where little wanted to try that..fry an egg on the side walk! I'm with you on the cold part! I bet Lake Kimberley will be very busy this week end, especially in the evening!
Love ya bunches~
Annette
LOL!! This is too funny because I just drove home from Barnes & Noble and what did the little temperature box on my mirror say it was??? 115 DEGREES!!! I even took a picture of that for my blog! LOL! Do you have your body spray in da frig, dear friend??? Keep cool and thank you for your sweet comments this morning and for the good laugh this afternoon! Love it! : ))
xoxox
VB
Oh.my.word.
I can't even begin to imagine.
Do you ever get used to it?
Take care, Kimberly; try to stay cool. :)
Ok Kimberly...now I want to see this one! :)
“it’s so hot the chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs”
only in Arizona...
Enjoy Lake Kimberly my friend with big blocks of ice!
xoxo
It's a bit cooler here today. I have memories still of winter so I refuse to fuss much about Summer temps. :-)
Oh Yeah! We've done that here to! Awful heat!
Try to stay cool sweetie!hughugs
Ah yes, I wish I was in Alaska right now!
isn't there somewhere in between??! :) too stinkin hot here ~ i feel suffocated!
ROLF! Hope you are hugging the air conditioner right now!
Post a Comment