Monday, July 13, 2009

home again, home again.....jiggity jig!

all 15 ladies had an amazing time in las vegas!
we started the day at the pool soaking up sun and fun~
had a wonderful dinner celebration at Diablo's Cantina~
hosted a lingerie shower in our room at the Signature MGM~
and then went dancing at Studio 54!
if we had had any more fun....
i'm not sure i would have made it!
and we are home.....
never more to roam....
(sweet)
well.....not for a while!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like a great time! You ladies all look beautiful, especially bride-to-be! Hope you enjoy having your feet planted on the ground for awhile. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Brenda said...

I see there was some fun going on with you gals! Glad you're home and happy you had such a great time.

Sally said...

Awwww, you ladies are the picture of happiness; beautiful each and every one! So glad you had a wonderful time with the bride to be and family. :)

Carol Dunton said...

What a wonderful picture of a wonderful time! It really does sound like it was a lot of fun and I'm so glad you got to do it! Great idea and full of memories..you all look fantastic!! Love the wealth of smiles! : ))
xox
VB

Annette said...

I LOVE VEGAS!!! and dancing at studio 54, too fun. I'm glad you had a great time, these parties are always fun!!! your girls have your beautiful smile. More fun to come...now are you going to post pictures of his party?? ;)
Love ya bunches~
Annette

Joni said...

Oh my goodness...what fun! Big congratulations to Cassie! Where will the wedding be?

I'm glad you are home and you had such fun with your girls ~ love the smiles - beautiful!
xoxo

Karen said...

What a fun time! You all look beautiful. Congratulations!

Jamie said...

these pictures are way too tame for the fun that took place that night!! haha! :) hey....where'd i go in that "group" picture?! :)

Vonda said...

You girls really know how to have a good time! Is that a devils fork on Cassie's chest? What is kyle going to do to top this...ride his Harley to the Cheesecake Factory in hopes of finding plenty of cheesecake??

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Looks like a FUN time! Great pictures...beautiful bunch of girls:)...Lori...

Donna said...

Looks like y'all had a Great time!!! Glad you're home safe and sound!!hughugs

cassie said...

what a gorgeous group of women - both inside and out. jamie you must have been with the medics! :) vonda that is my nasty side coming out! i even poked people with it! kyle found some trouble of his own!!!! thanks for sharing some of the pics mom. thank you for such an amazing time! you little dancing queen!

Joni said...

Oh dahling I absolutely LOVE what you've done to the place!

Had to compliment your new blog paint...because I'm finished with my book, I'm bored and because I can. How do you like that?

When I repaint my house, I'm borrowing you...yes, yes...I'll give you back.