well if we'd of known that dad's motorcycle would have training wheels on it, maybe we would've been more agreeable to the motorcycle lessons! :) that dad of mine.....yes, he certainly has a way with words.... :)
AWWWWWWWWWWW, I love the picture, I love motorcycles with a passion, and if they would come with training wheels I'd ride, right to Az, pick you up and then off we'd go, to see Jamie & MILO!!!!! with pink half helmets, scarfs and sunglasses. LOL Hugs~ Annette
Ahhh...sounds like he missed you, very sweet! There's something special about being someone's "stability"...better than senility! Ha...wait a minute, that's what my husband says.
:)
A nice motorcycle ride through the countryside sounds inviting (even with training wheels).
7 comments:
well if we'd of known that dad's motorcycle would have training wheels on it, maybe we would've been more agreeable to the motorcycle lessons! :)
that dad of mine.....yes, he certainly has a way with words.... :)
Love and hugs to you
Love Jeanne
How SWEET!!!hughugs
Aw, yes indeed, so very, very sweet!! ((hugs))
AWWWWWWWWWWW, I love the picture, I love motorcycles with a passion, and if they would come with training wheels I'd ride, right to Az, pick you up and then off we'd go, to see Jamie & MILO!!!!! with pink half helmets, scarfs and sunglasses. LOL
Hugs~
Annette
Ahhh...sounds like he missed you, very sweet! There's something special about being someone's "stability"...better than senility! Ha...wait a minute, that's what my husband says.
:)
A nice motorcycle ride through the countryside sounds inviting (even with training wheels).
What a beautiful thing to say to you..I love it.
Sending you love, Nita
Post a Comment