a lovely night for dinner outside
the best corn i've ever eaten....and scrumptious salad
birthday flowers
i had a great birthday!
lovely cards, sweet phone calls
a weekend up in the pines with my hubby
and a delightful dinner outside in the cool evening
(and it's JUNE!)
i truly felt loved!



10 comments:
Awwww, so sweet~I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday, and hope you have many, many more, Kimberly. (((hugs)))
OHHH! Belated Happy Happy Birthday Wishes to you, dear lady! Your photos are wonderful and I am loving the sweet lamp - outside!!! It sounds like the perfect birthday! Aren't these mornings and evenings just glorious??? I'm loving the month of June for the first time in ages! Hope your next year is better than ever! : )
xox
VB
Beautiful!!! Happy birthday sweetheart!hughugs
...and so you should feel loved! Happy to hear your day was special and it was yet another blessing added to your days. That salad looks pretty tasty and a cool June evening to enjoy it in...bliss! We've been enjoying our meals outside on the patio lately too...I could get used to this, but soon the heat will rule the day. I wanted to text you on your birthday, but at last I haven't your number :( Love to you my sweet friend...may this next year hold treasures of discovery for you! Hugs, hugs, hugs.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
I love you
I love all you share
Kisses
Love Jeanne♥
YES in deed you are LOVED by so many! and I am diffidently one of them. I'm so happy your day was filled with love, just like you fill mine, our world is so blessed to have Kim T's in it! and that salad looks YUMMY.....with a good glass of chardinay,( wrong spelling, I know) mmmmmmm
HUGS TO YOU ALWAYS~
Annette
Glad you enjoyed your birthday and this amazing June weather! You deserved a special day/weekend. Happy Belated Birthday :)
oh, that looks scrumptious!! :) glad you had a beauty of a day mom! can't wait to celebrate with you tonight. :)love you!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I didn't realize it had been that long since I visited! I'm glad you had a special birthday. Your June is a busy one! My Dad is 81 also!
Post a Comment