Thursday, June 4, 2009

Da(red)evil

you only live once right?
cause some commotion! order dessert.
go redhead.
get the motorcycle.
do something - anything-
that makes people say, "man, you're nuts!"
make the adventure of a lifetime
life itself.
just don't forget to wear a helmet.


quoted from
be inspi(red) words of hope and courage.

12 comments:

Joni said...

Great concept to fill one's heart with...especially while the body is willing to court those thoughts of the mind! So what wild and crazy thing do you want to do? I have a list...that would make a great post someday! :) Let's do it!

Have a beautiful day dear Kimberly ~ xoxo ~

Jamie said...

wow ~ what a sassy helmet you chose! :) never pictured you as the mohawk type, but maybe i don't know you as well as i thought! haha! :)

Sally said...

Well, people have been saying I'm nuts for years so I guess I've lived. hahahaha

Love the helmet!! ((hugs))

Brenda said...

My mind agrees but my body is trying to kick me.

Cory said...

I would if my momma wasn't such a worry wart ;)

Cory said...

Yes momma dearest.... and where do you think I have learned it from? :)

Cory said...

PS. I will have to say that I was a little shocked that the idea was yours :)

Brittni said...

Heck yeah! Just do it! Go nuts! Well, except for the whole motorcycle part! We don't need to be a cracked nut! :) Is that the helmet you picked out for your bicycle rides? Momma be stylin!!!

Jeanne said...

Love all you share
Love you ♥

Annette said...

I can picture you wearing that helmet my dear friend...And you do what your "wild" side wants, but make sure you post pictures.
we all have a wild side, but some of chose to keep it shut in, and why? I believe in being yourself, so my darling friend, go ahead and be a redhead on motorcycle and order dessert from a fast food place on the bike with that helmet, I double dare you =)
I love you~
Annette
p.s.
that song "Born to be wild" just came to my head....

tattered lace diary said...

i love that! i want to travel. Maybe this Summer I will get to have adventure.

P.s Thank you for the very kind comment you left me. I deleted that post because I don't want to make Mom sound terrible..but she gets to me so bad some times.
Love Nita

Joni said...

You little stinker...thank you so much for the sweet surprise delivered to my house today...it was very thoughtful and kind of you. I can't wait to go through that little book and see what "commotion" it might inspire and I love love love my little Willow Tree figurine...you're an angel. Thank you my friend...to you I bow.

xoxoxo