Please let your Dad know I said Happy Birthday, and that I think his daughter is great and that he assisted in a very beautiful lady, I'm sure he already knows this, but...I'm just conforming it! and tell your future son in law I said he's very lucky to have a family like yours... Hugs~ Annette
7 comments:
Happy birthday to the birthday boys! I suddenly remembered what a busy month June is for you!
xoxoxo
happy happy day!! :)
love you both!
Happy Birthday Kimberly's Dad and Kyle!!!!!!!!!!! May the birthday faeries bring you all you wish for!
Awwww~Happy Birthday you handsome guys!! :)
Birthday blessings
Love you
Thanks for your visits and kind words.
We are always on the same page
Love Jeanne♥
Happy late Birthdays!!!!hughugs
Please let your Dad know I said Happy Birthday, and that I think his daughter is great and that he assisted in a very beautiful lady, I'm sure he already knows this, but...I'm just conforming it! and tell your future son in law I said he's very lucky to have a family like yours...
Hugs~
Annette
Post a Comment