jamie, milo and tia (cassie)
we are back from our road trip!
had a wonderful time with cassie and kyle.
got more things done for the wedding.
saw amazing country....and cooled off.
and baby milo was a road trip warrior!!
he was born to travel!
.......an unfinished journey
12 comments:
Awwww, your girls are so beautiful and Milo so precious. My, he is really growing. I'm glad you all had a wonderful time, and are safely back home. :)
Glad that you had a good time! I bet that Milo also steals hearts wherever he goes!
Welcome home! It's nice to go, but it's always nice to get back home. Glad you were able to get some wedding stuff done, it will be here before you know it! When is it anyway? That's a really cute picture of the girls and Milo. Your family pics always warm my heart...I wish I had a big family, but first thing's first...*sigh.
YIPPYYYYYYYYY My friend is home, I've missed you so much, seriously! you know in Portuguese we call our aunts Tia, it was neat seeing that! he's a chunk! I need to caring him around so my arms will get toned.
Love ya~
Annette
Welcome home! I'm so glad you had such a safe, fun trip and check out little Milo! Yeah for being a road trip warrior! What a sweet, sweet picture... all three are such cuties! Enjoy your settling back in and welcome home...missed you! : ))
xo
VB
Milo is SO handsome! Happy your home safe!
Love you
Happy Birthday tomorrow
Glad you had a good trip and Milo was a trooper! That is such a sweet picture of the girls and Milo. Enjoy your weekend!
Milo is precious!! Glad you had a great time!!!hughugs
Is today your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the sweetest bloggers I know!! :)
Happy birthday dear Kimberly...hope you are having a free as a breeze, love-filled day!
much love ~
Joni
Happy Birthday Kimberly
What a beautiful family you have there!
Hugs
Patti
Post a Comment