Oh, I'm so happy for you, Jamie & Milo; have a wonderful time, all of you. I'll miss you but will look forward to your return. Be safe and God bless! ((hugs))
How fun is that going to be? too much I bet, A whole week of no Kim, what am I going to do with out Kim, and no current events on Milo either? O NO!!!! Safe travel my sweet friend. Hugs~ Annette p.s. then will smooch Milo for me?
Wait! A road trip and you're not coming this way? Totally unfair. Will this be the first Milo visit for Aunt Cassie? Enjoy your journey my sweet friend. Will keep you in prayer for safety until you return. Take lots of pictures!
12 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy for you, Jamie & Milo; have a wonderful time, all of you. I'll miss you but will look forward to your return. Be safe and God bless! ((hugs))
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I LOVE road trips! What a great time you three will have! Drive safe, we will miss you, have a blast! : )
xox
VB
How fun is that going to be? too much I bet, A whole week of no Kim, what am I going to do with out Kim, and no current events on Milo either? O NO!!!!
Safe travel my sweet friend.
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
then will smooch Milo for me?
I hope you have a great time Kimberly!
love Nita
Wait! A road trip and you're not coming this way? Totally unfair. Will this be the first Milo visit for Aunt Cassie? Enjoy your journey my sweet friend. Will keep you in prayer for safety until you return. Take lots of pictures!
xoxoxo
Have a wonderful time!
Have a great time! Hope Milo enjoys the car ride :) Enjoy your time with your two oldest
Have a great time sweetie! I Love the photo!!hughugs
Have a super great time!
I love Colorado. Enjoy and have a safe trip.
Have a wonderful trip! I love that photo. It sounds like a great adventure.
Happy Birthday
I love you
Jeanne♥
Post a Comment