OHhhh how I do LOVE the new look!!! The brown, the beautiful picture, the new font in the title...love, love, LOVE! I'm assuming you took that picture - it's from your home?? It's just as sweet as a pea..... Thank you for your sweet visits... I've been a little quiet lately...but I am doing fine. Ross is just great - you'd never know his diagnosis. I am feeling less angry, bitter and shocked, and finding gratitude and blessings in my days. You, dear lady, are one of them. : ) xox Carol/VB
O, how I know that feeling....I wont turn the t.v. on at all, then Larry comes home and ruins my time, or the love birds (Amanda & Chris) will argue over the phone, or my Johnanthon comes in and burps this LOUD burp! then reality sets in!! I'm not alone after all! But, I am happy you do get to experience it. I did when both where in school....I love your new look, but I love everything you do! Hugs Annette
Amen sister. Solitude is a very precious and rare thing for me these days, so when I can grab even five minutes I do! I love the new look...it's always a joy to visit you and see how you've spruced the place up. I think I'll freshen my blog up during spring break.
Enjoy your quiet time dear...soak it up for both of us! Love to you ~
I love the new look as well, seems very...you! I too have realized lately that solitude is a necessary part of my life to maintain balance. Now, if I can just put it into practice I will be better off. Hope you can enjoy your "day". Love to you and the family...
I love this post and your blog. It's so beautiful and calming. I'm getting to enjoy a little time of solitude this morning after several days of nonstop hecticness. I love it. Sometimes I feel like a sponge, just soaking it up, the quiet and a sense of God's presence.
Just stopping by, dear friend, to tell you 'hi' and that I appreciate the woman that you are. Hope you are enjoying this weather and a wee bit o' solitude. xo VB
14 comments:
OHhhh how I do LOVE the new look!!! The brown, the beautiful picture, the new font in the title...love, love, LOVE! I'm assuming you took that picture - it's from your home?? It's just as sweet as a pea..... Thank you for your sweet visits... I've been a little quiet lately...but I am doing fine. Ross is just great - you'd never know his diagnosis. I am feeling less angry, bitter and shocked, and finding gratitude and blessings in my days. You, dear lady, are one of them. : )
xox
Carol/VB
O, how I know that feeling....I wont turn the t.v. on at all, then Larry comes home and ruins my time, or the love birds (Amanda & Chris) will argue over the phone, or my Johnanthon comes in and burps this LOUD burp! then reality sets in!! I'm not alone after all! But, I am happy you do get to experience it. I did when both where in school....I love your new look, but I love everything you do!
Hugs
Annette
Amen sister. Solitude is a very precious and rare thing for me these days, so when I can grab even five minutes I do! I love the new look...it's always a joy to visit you and see how you've spruced the place up. I think I'll freshen my blog up during spring break.
Enjoy your quiet time dear...soak it up for both of us!
Love to you ~
I enjoy quiet every chance I get!
I love the changes in here, very chic!
I love the new look as well, seems very...you! I too have realized lately that solitude is a necessary part of my life to maintain balance. Now, if I can just put it into practice I will be better off. Hope you can enjoy your "day". Love to you and the family...
I love this post and your blog. It's so beautiful and calming. I'm getting to enjoy a little time of solitude this morning after several days of nonstop hecticness. I love it. Sometimes I feel like a sponge, just soaking it up, the quiet and a sense of God's presence.
yes...so important. mom, I love this photo. you are really good at your picture taking!! :)
I have something for you!
Go get it girly~
Love Annette
I agree! The silence helps us hear our inner voices.
Nice look in here sweetie! And I also love a day to myself! Ahhhh...Happy weekend!hughugs
Me too
I love you
Just stopping by, dear friend, to tell you 'hi' and that I appreciate the woman that you are. Hope you are enjoying this weather and a wee bit o' solitude.
xo
VB
i enjoy solitude too. it helps me more than anything at times.
love your new look.
xoxo nita
Love the new look.
Great post!
Hugs and God Bless You
Patti
Post a Comment