jessamyn's birthday was sunday.
her wish....
that as many as could go
join her in a little jaunt up north to
fossil creek
and spend some time with nature.....
so
many of us did!
it was beautiful.

birthday girl with milo and daddy

cory and jessamyn after they jumped from the cliff.....

into this beautiful pool of clear, amazing water!

and me....being talked into doing the same!!!
brittni and jamie followed suit...
only i didn't get the evidence!

the following day
we went to the park.
there was fishing, and relaxing and playing
and more fishing
and worms!

papa and all the grands.....except where was little milo?
mama's teaching little ones the art of fishing!
and one of the most fun things ever.....
worms!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a great trip
minus the flat tire
and a few bumps and bruises....
thanks jess for
asking us along to play
happy happy year to you dear daughter!!!


10 comments:
Looks like Everyone had a blast!! Great pictures!hughugs
This picture reminded me of a rainy day trip to the library with my young nephew. Of course the worms were crawling across the sidewalks and roads. He picked one up and held it a little too tightly. "Oh oh, I broke it!" he confessed. There was no fixing that worm. Happy memories... krc
How fun is this! What a wonderful way to spend a birthday...the simplest things are always the very best. You won't catch me jumping off any cliffs though, you crazy girls! Oh, who am I kidding...I'd buckle to peer pressure in a heartbeat!
Glad you had some fun family time!
Sending you lovely spring wishes ~
Looks like the perfect family weekend! What fun for all of you. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman too! Hope the relaxation of the cool north sits with you for awhile. Enjoy your day...
How fun.....I'd jump that cliff, I can picture all of us lined up on the edge, holding hands, and counting 1, 2, 3, weeeeeeeeeeee! I loved the picture of the little hand holding the worm by it's tip =) I thought "There's Milo in a few years" what a wonderful way to spend a birthday, surrounded with family and love, minus the flat tire! Please tell birthday girl "Happy belated birthday and how lucky I think she is to have such a great family, and how lucky the world is to have her in it, after she has an AWESOME mom"
Love~
Annette
Hello! My name is Sarah, and I came upon your site while visiting on Donna's (Cottage Days). Love the pics (how beautiful!), and the little ones within them-adorable! You are blessed to have so many people around you in your life. Hope to read some more soon :)
So glad you had such a wonderful time.
Love and hugs
and thanks for your good wishes
Love Jeanne
Such fun with your loved ones. I'm glad.
Have a blessed Easter, Kimberly. (hugs)
Happy Easter dear Kimberly...hope your day is filled with lots of love and precious moments ~
xoxoxo
Oh my what a wonderful time this looks like. Reminds me of when I used to take my little boys camping. Geez that was so long ago.
You have a beautiful family.
Hope you had a Happy Easter.
Hugs
Patti
Post a Comment