hope everyone had a
Happy Easter.
we had lots of
love, fellowship, fun, eggs, food, candy,
conversation, and more food!! :)
*on another note....i am having computer issues, so may be mia for a few days.
will be checking back in with everyone when things are resolved!











tuckered us all out!


10 comments:
I saw Milo and had to smile...and smiled some more looking at everyone coloring eggs, my teenagers wont do that anymore, one day I can again, not anytime soon =) you've got some of the cutest grand babies, but then again, look at the Grandma! I love it when families are "whole" at the holidays. looked like fun was had by all on Jamie's post as well. I just love looking at Milo....Everyone's Easter miracle!!
Hugs to always~
Annette
Beautiful pictures, Kimberly! Precious Milo:) I love all the Easter baskets on the table...so many...and where did you find all those great colors for the eggs? So pretty. I kept finding little kits with three colors and lots of stickers. I loved taking a peek at your family celebrating the holiday together...thank you...and thanks, as always, for your support and sweet comments on my blog...it means a lot that you take the time to check it out:)...((hugs))...
awwwww, look at those pretty babies. I'm glad your family was together. God bless. Get that computer fixed; we may go into withdrawal!! :)
Sweet joy abounds! What a blessful day at your house...you make me ache for grandchildren....shhhh, keep that our little secret...*wink.
Love to you dear Kimberly and no worries about being mia...it's spring! We should all be missing in action, away from our computers and in the great outdoors!
xoxoxo
Busy and happy Easter babies. Delightful!
OH HOW sweet.. Looks like a great day with lots of love for sure.
God has blessed us!!!
Love ya
Deena
Looks like the perfect day spent with your family! What amazing memories you all create for each holiday. Glad Cassie and Kyle got to share some time with you all. Hope your computer issues are fixed soon! Much love to all...
Awwwww...How FUN!!! Glad you had a great time sweetie!!hughugs
Love you
Great pictures of the Fam..
You have really been on my heart Kimberly. I wanted to tell you how much you are loved and thought of today.
Love Nita
Post a Comment