today, RESOLVE celebrated the family building journey and the thousands of children that are adopted and conceived through medical assistance each year, by having the
Walk of Hope.
RESOLVE honors the strength and courage that it takes to deal with infertility and recognizes the special bond that links parents and children no matter how the family was created.
jamie, matt and little milo
invited the rest of us to join them on this first Walk of Hope held in our city.
this "part" of this journey
was just so wonderful
because we got to celebrate them
as a
family!!!!!!




milo's shirt says
"i am proof that Adoption is Beautiful!"

"Adoption Rocks!"



i just loved watching them being a family today....
a beautiful day!
if you have time, please read jamie's account of her reflection on this day.


12 comments:
What a fun event..so glad you participated. Little Milo is growing sooo fast...he really looks older than he is! He is just so adorable...the whole family!
xoxoxo
I forgot to tell you...I graduate June 6th...oh, boy I can't wait. It's been a long road! Just a little further...woot!
Love you my precious one
So wonderful and awesome! God bless you all. :)
What an amazing event for the family. It has been such a long journey for them and what a way to celebrate Milo and so many other joys. I love the picture of Milo holding hands with his cousin. Hope all is well with you, enjoy your day!
thank you so much for all of your love and support ~ I just wrote my own post on this and I'm still a blubbering mess. :) so much emotion surrounding this journey to get to the point we are today. :)
Good for Ya'll!! How precious!!hughugs
Doesn't this just make you smile?! Milo is so precious and I am so grateful that all has worked out so beautifully! Love and hugs to all of you!
VB
Sounds like fun. That baby is growing so fast. Where does the time go?
Great event ad a wonderful cause. God Bless you
Hugs
Patti
I love the pictures and that family is totally gorgeous, but then again I'm partial to them! NOW, that Milo....he's just too dang adorable, he's so grown up looking, when I see his pictures, he's always got some of the cutest facial expressions, but here again, I'm partial! I look at this wonderful family and I get so excited to know that out of hundreds of people praying for this miracle, God heard my prayer request as well, and he made Jamie & Matt's world complete, and blessed you with a wonderful grand baby, not are you only lucky, but so Mr. Milo to have you in his life, so many people just love's this baby, and I'm a fan of his too!
Love ya BUNCHES!
Annette
Oh what an uplifting post, gives me goosebumps
and Milo is so CUITE!!!!
Mom and dad look HAPPY
dEena
They are such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment