Tuesday, March 31, 2009

out of the mouth

i was helping jessamyn paint yesterday.....
asher walks by and puts his hand on the wall
(before it's dry)
and exclaims, "this sure is sweaty paint mama!"
yes, asher....it sure was!

8 comments:

Donna said...

ROFL!

Donna said...

HAHAHahahaaa...OMWord!!! Never fails!! Happy day sweetie!hughugs

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So cute:) Thank you for checking out my blog and looking at the pictures of R's 1st Birthday:)It hasn't caught on yet with a lot of my friends and family members, and I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement...hugs,
Lori

Jeanne said...

Thanks for colouring my world with so much love

Brenda said...

Ha! That's a sweet story.

Jamie said...

that sounds like little Asher bug! :) and the creative boy he is! :)

Joni said...

Just precious...did he wipe the "sweat" on anything?

pchickki said...

Oh how precious. He comes up with the cuties things

Thanks for stopping by my blog > You ask what version of Photoshop I have. It is Adobe Photoshop CS3 Creative Suite. I am lucky, I have a computer geek friend that installed in for free otherwise it would have cost lots of money and I could not afford it.

Nice to hear from you
Hugs
Patti