Thursday, March 26, 2009

spring break

good morning friends!
my brother and sister-in-law have been here from oregon.
bryan and paul have been big fans of going to tubac, az to golf,
so this time us girls went too.
tin cup was partly filmed there,
so each visit requires watching this movie again!
we ate, they golfed, we shopped, they golfed, we read, they golfed
we walked, they golfed.....and so it went.
the weather was beautiful, the casita warm and inviting
the food amazing.
truly a fun place to enjoy beautiful surroundings with friends.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

So glad you had a good time.
Love Jeanne ^j^

Sally said...

Aw, that is SO great! I was wondering where you were off to! (hugs)

Jamie said...

i'm glad you got to get away and have a few moments having some fun!! :)

SweetAnnee said...

Oh honey.. it sounds so fun. I can only WEE TEE.
LOL , but I have fun.
Deena

Joni said...

What a fun time and the perfect time of year to get away...I love that movie Tin Cup...Kevin Costner is dreamy...*sigh...I'm glad you are having a nice visit with your brother. Thanks for taking time out to say hello ~ miss ya!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I really want to watch that movie. I have never saw it. I watched a movie called, Rachel Getting Married this past weekend that is awesome.

It is very heart wrenching but has a good ending..

Kimberly, thank you for all the kind words you leave me. Some many days the comments that my friends leave help me make it through.

I feel so bad right now because I haven't been a very good friend to anyone, because I haven't visited very often. I pray God will help us through this storm and will help me be strong again. I feel so weak right now. It has just been too many things that have happened to us in a short period of time.

Thank you dear friend for not giving up on me..

love always, Nita