Monday, March 16, 2009


i've been so busy lately
that i almost forgot!
hoping all my blogging friends are well and life is treating you kindly...
hopefully, life slows down here soon...
but
life is good!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Hearing that life is good, the best news of all. (hugs)

Happy St. Pat's to you, Kimberly. :)

Donna said...

I don't know about you, but springtime is a pretty busy time of year! Let's hope that we all catch our breath and able to take in the joys of life!

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

Debbie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you are wearing green today :)

Hopefully you will have a chance to catch your breath soon, especially before the busy summer! Enjoy your beautiful day....

Joni said...

I'm with you sister! Life is too busy right now, but one thing I refuse to give up is my morning coffee (and you). Enjoy your day!

xoxoxo

Annette said...

I'm happy to hear all is good for you. I miss you!! I so badly wish you didnt live so far away, we could and eat corn beef & cabbage some where and drink a green drink too.
Happy St. Patrick's day to you.

Hugs
Annette