spring is here and time to do things.....renewal perhaps.
it's a new day
and the possibilities are endless!!
take a walk
be thankful
read a book
garden
lay in the sun
decorate
create
be silly
dance
have a picnic
paint your toes
write a letter
sing
go antiquing
sew
relax
play with grand babies
draw
take photos
call a friend
joy in today!



16 comments:
I have to confess...I love winter as you know, but I am really enjoying this weather as well, and we can paint each others toe nails, then lay in the sun while they are drying, and then do a silly dance, and take pictures of each other with your grand babies and enjoy our day together being friends!!!!! I love the sound of that.
love to you
Annette
p.s.
smooch, smooch Milo for me
Sounds like some great ideas. I love the renewal of spring. I am loving the new look of your blog! Enjoy this beautiful day...
After doing errands and then cleaning house today, we're going out to dinner!
Love your new header, BTW!
Yes, yes, yes
All of those things!
Just do it!
I've been going since early this morning, clearing out closets, drawers, etc. Renewal. That's a good word! Thank you. ((HUGS))
P.S.
It's SO lovely here~very dainty and pretty! :)
How beautiful it is in here today! I'm yearning for some energy to be ready for Spring if this darned old man Winter will just quit sneaking in to bite us.
What a beautiful new photo and layout!!! It is so pretty, so pink, so light, so happy! It puts me in the mood for spring!! Friday at 12:00:01 I officially begin 'spring break' and
I
C
A
N
N
O
T
W
A
I
T
!
!
Home made lemonade, lazy days, sunshine and spring breezes,
HERE I COME!!!!! : )))
xox
VB
Thank you so much for this post! Sometimes we are weighed down with concerns and forget that there's a whole world of possibility and joy out there just waiting for us! I remember telling my Mom about all of the things I couldn't wait to do and she said "that's God". I guess that's hope!
I'll be So Glad when Spring has Sprung...finally! Happy day to you!hughugs
I love it! I'm also enjoying these days despite the workload. I've been eating my lunch at school while sitting in the sun and it feels so good and the ducks are there, the trees are blossoming...there is that sense of renewal.
I like the fresh look of your blog and I had to chuckle as the page loaded because in my mind I could hear Vonda..."Here we go again"
Oh, how I wish you didn't live so far my sweet friend...
Ahh Spring,
my FAVORITE time of the year...
hey wait,
where'd the sun go? What? 40' outside!!!
Spring, come back!!!!
Hi Kimberly...
Your post is great... makes me stop and think about life...and nature! It sure is a beautiful time of year.
I want to thank you for your comment and your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to share. Writing a book would be an absolute great idea... not sure how to get a project like that started, though! Sounds like Jamie did a great job with her book... !
Thank you, again...
Julie G. :)
Kimberly... I forgot to ask you, Does Jamie have a blog???
Oh Kimberly... I have been reading her blog all along! So beautiful!!!! I love it!~ Thank you!!!!!
Julie G:)
Love and hugs
mom ~ great job with the new photo! I recognize that place :) ! who knew you had such an eye for photography! :)
Post a Comment